Monday, August 02, 2010

25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

IF I TAGGED YOU IT MEANS I WANT TO KNOW 25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOU, SO YOU BETTER DO IT OR FRIENDSHIP OVER


1. I run through my dreams.
2. I keep my passion.
3. I want to travel around the world.
4. I love my family very much.
5. I can non-stop talking if gather with my 'gang'.
6. My favourite : play, photography , travel and $$$$$$.
7. I love my friend, some of them even CRAZY.
8. I need freedom .
9. Sometimes positive thinking has its limitation,but doesn't mean i have to give up
10.I'm Super emo girl..
11.I'm just not brave enuf to face the world.
12.I'm a blur queen.
13.I like camp.
14.I'm a st-john member.
15.I'm enjoy in my photography life.
16.I don't like to be trouble.
17.I miss the time before 21.
18.Sometimes i prefer to be a fool.
19.I did many silly things.
20.I imperfect but always love things to be perfect.
21.I'm Observant
22.My hometown is Pontian.
23.I'm loving arts.
24.I'm a Interior designer.
25.I hope can Fulfill what i want to be~

No comments:

人生里的每一场遇见,都部署着离别。 当画面不断的持续预演在脑海, 我特别的心慌。 尚诺终须一别, 那是否就安排一场浩荡,奢华的离别。 我曾经一度想给自己安排最后的道别。 但, 我的时机未到。 预知未来,其实并没有让自己更安稳。 特别,预知自己会失去。 当被通知仅有的时间, 最后的...